Monday, July 24, 2006

So why have I not been posting??

Funny how it is. when I've got absolutely nothing to post about, then I'm on this blogger every day, trying to think of something to post. But when I've got tons to write about and tons of pictures to post -like the past three weeks of camp- I never find it important enough to update this blog! AND I've been on the computer for an hour or two a day working on camp and posting camp pictures on the camp blog I made! That gives you an idea how important this blog is to me (my sincerest apologies to my 1 and ahalf visitors) it also gives you an idea how important blogging is once you have something to do with your life!
Anyvey
Camp was fun. the trips here were amazing even for an American camp standard. Not to mention a Slovak camp standard. To amazing if you ask me... but ein kan hamokoin. Check out the pictures, their awesome! cgibmd.blogspot.com
Here are some pictures of the gorgeous city of Bratislava aka Pressburg, Slovakia (that's a country in central Europe in case you haven't heard of it, it's on the map) more to come...................................................................

On the Danube aka the Dunaij (dunai dum, dunai dum... yup! that's where it comes from)




Posted by Picasa The old City

1 Comments:

At 7/26/2006 11:27 PM , Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Hey Steve, come here and check this out...

Remember Brucy-pie...

No?? You don't remember him? In Ottawa, that roommate with the blog...

Yeah, now you remember him huh??...

Well anyways, he updated his blog...

No seriously...

I know it sounds funny, he hasn't updated in months. But look, he really updated...

See, I told you so...

What??...

No, I would never post a thing like that...

NO, that's naughty. Now get back inside the pickle jar and close the lid.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home