Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Smicha on the Slopes


Hmmm... some comfort...


So Tzi (AKA Zvi) claimes to be the first to take a "Yay-reh Day-yeh" test while wearing ice skates (excuse ME! Hockey skates.) Well i would like to know if anyone out there in the "smicha getting" world has ever gone on a ski trip in the middle of a test!(!!!) Ok Ok so it was only a written test... still counts right? (or does it? Who knows these days...)

Anyway here are some awesome pics from some awesome skiers (me not being one of them) who came on this awesome trip.

About the trip.... nothing really extraordinary to report... sans that I'm pretty glad The Good One spared me in a near death experience... (yah.. I know... that wouldn't have been to good.... I mean my mother wouldn't have been too happy had she found out that I never finished that test...("He always finds a way out!"))

Stay tuned for the YAMJAM pics and video (hurray!)

Thanx to 'Cheskl for the pics!




Not your usual skiing view in mid winter...


'Cheskel' the man bhind the pictures!







As some say in Israel "Lehadim et HaElokim"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home