Monday, November 28, 2005

Have You Seen This Man?


The Ottawa Police department and le department du Police de Ottawa have offered $100,000 any information helping towards the arrest of this dangerous ex-con who escaped one week ago after being apprehended for trying to abduct an SUV from the Ford dealership on Carling Ave.
The suspect is wanted for numerous sever offences in several states. The Photo was provided by the Chicago P.D. which is participating in the manhunt.
When questioned, the suspect said he was taking the car in order to go to NY for "Zvi wedding". When asked who this "Zvi" he replied:" I 'dno. some dude getting married!"

2 Comments:

At 11/29/2005 7:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i saw him in the gras station in southern texas of ontario, he was black headed and yellow dotted. now give me my money

 
At 11/29/2005 11:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I FOUND HIM!!! HES ON THE THIRD FLOOR OF THE DORM HIDING UNDER THREE LAYERS OF COMFORTORS, IF U WANT I CAN WAKE HIM UP FOR U.....I WANT MY MONEY SO I CAN GET TO "THE DUDE WHOS GETTING MARRIED'S" WEDDING!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home