Sunday, February 12, 2006

I Can't Get This Song Outa My Head


"8th Day" They Rock!



So take this blessing from me
as your miracle is born
and the answer to to your prayer-
shines tonight!
May the heav-ON swing op-ON......

I lift my hands above your head
Your miracle approach-ON.........


Maybe I'm just in one of those moods, but I think the toichen of this song is so unbalievably amazing (yes I must refrain using profanity on this site) the song just totaly rocks. (It's only second to Fuhrt a Yideleh which is an even more amazing song.) I want to make video of Yeshivah to this song. The toichen is so connected.

The song is called Rain click here for the lyrics. their site is awesome too.

A child cries in the darkness of her own...
just to feel a tear of joy....


Oy. I think I'm officially going crazy

4 Comments:

At 2/13/2006 12:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

agreed. you are crazy. as i read this entry i am listening to the same song...

maybe i am crazy too???

 
At 2/14/2006 2:54 AM , Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Perhaps we're all crazy!

Brucy-pumpkin. You've been crazy since the beginning. It's only become official now! "Welcome to the circle!"

 
At 2/15/2006 1:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! Why did you bring that up Bruce...

It's coming man... It's coming!

 
At 2/17/2006 3:07 AM , Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Nope... My guess is, he wanted to show off that hot new hat of his. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home