Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Just some randomness at 5 in the morn




A fast day tends to throw my sleeping pattern way outa wack. You are now viewing the results.
Fortunately the Shliach here is not depending on me to get up in the morning for his minyen. That is simply because in order for that to happen that would involve finding another 8 Jewish males mandatory according to Jewish law. Well that isn't really going to happen around here (barring a few quick conversions perhaps).
For some wierd reason this is giving me an exremely lucky feeling. alot luckier then all you bochrims out there in Shlichusland who are going to be dragged out of bed at the crack of dawn b/c your Shliach needs to get his "money's worth"! (don't you love that term?)
Oh by the way I just wanted to mention that "my" Shliach just totally rocks le freekin house!
See y;all tomorrow
same time same place :)



Benji "The Man" Kaminsky in a rare moment


If you wanna know who this kid is, just think teddy bear. Actually a teddy bear with a crazy sense of humor! I miss this dude like crazy!


No I did not take this picture! The yold took it of himself! (that's Vlad by the way)





3 Comments:

At 9/27/2006 7:53 PM , Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Baruch... You're giving me the craziest Tshukos to camp!

I'm in the same 'lucky' situation as you. The Shliach ROX and I get up whatever time of day I want.
I'm having a total blast here. When are we going to meet again. I'll be in CH for Sukkos. You'd better be there. I'm stealing all these pictures from you as soon as I see you. you little miatch!

Lots o' love!

 
At 9/28/2006 6:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

same here, I'll see you sukkot

mazal tov btw

i'm wondering is it because of the blog thing or what, but from your excitment it sounds like you've just become an uncle for the first time!

 
At 9/29/2006 12:01 AM , Blogger the Mitzvah man! said...

Seventh time... Steve!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home