Thursday, February 16, 2006

The world's most eligible Baal Tshuker is no longer.....



A very hearty Mazal Tov to my dear friend Zev Johnson from Dallas TX and currently on the Shlichus of the Rebbe in Austin Tee-exas (YEAH-AH BABY! THE PLACE!) on his engagement to whoever he got engaged to... may there be only simchas too y'all in the Austin Mishpacha!

Single in the sukkah no more..... aaaaaaaaaaaaay?!!!!!!!!!


I wanted to call Zev to and have a l'cahim with him, but I ther was no Mashkeh in the Shluchim's possession (some Shluchim eh?) so I decided it was time to start consuming my precious mini mashkeh collection. After all if I'm ever going to start then what better time then now? Then Levi had the most brilliant idea I've heard in a long time, why not dedicate the whole collection to engagements! But wait it gets even better.. He suggested I write the names of the future Chssanim on the bottles and then drinhkl them when their time comes!! I thought it just hilarious. Benny didn't find it that funny though... Maybe because he knows that the next drinks on him.................

EH!

1 Comments:

At 2/16/2006 9:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baruch, your disses never cease to amaze me.


... L'chaim!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home